Alesia Skye

Yellow to Summer-sky
  • Queen
  • Played By:

Hidden Queen
    9 Posts    0 marks
Re: Surprises in Winter
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2021, 10:52:42 PM »
The paste felt good against her wound. She closed her eyes for a moment ad strained her neck upward, willing this male to go away. Unfortunately, when she opened her eyes, he was still there. Smirking. He was such a dick. She wanted to punch him in the balls, but she might throw up again if she did. Instead, she stayed put, his legs sprawled around her and her skin tingling with his presence. This had turned into a disaster of a day, with Mother Night herself mocking her with a male. If her mother found out, she would not hear the end of it and they would be moving across the mountain by tomorrow night.

“Don’t lie to me. Not now. Not ever.” She stared at him, her wild hair blowing in her face and her icy blue eyes glued to him. She could feel the remnants of the blood in the air from another man that had been here and was now scattered amongst the trees. “I can feel the male that was here before…in the air. And an imbecile would only miss the screams from the village.”

Huffing, the small puff of air blew a stray strand of hair out of her face as she focused on tending to the infuriating Warlord Prince. She took her paste and spread it on his arm. The small cloth that she had torn from her shirt slid over the cut and she tied it tight—perhaps a little too tight. If he winced, she would not hate it.

This close to him, she could smell his scent. Not his psychic one, but his natural one. Oak and leather. Sweat. Sia allowed the dark jeweled man’s hand to roam her ribs before she leaned into him. Her shoulder brushed his chest and her hair pressed against his chin. She looked up into his face, rolled her eyes upward, and smirked as she squeezed the cut on his arm, hard.

“I’m glad it hurts.” She purred. “Now are you going to kill me or kidnap me?”

Roan Bélanger

Blood Opal to Red
  • Warlord Prince
  • Played By: dergon

Corlay Raider
    Ile de Paon Kaeleer
    23 Posts    507 marks
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2021, 06:51:08 AM »

It was an uncomfortable feeling, having someone angry with him for so long. This was another reason Roan avoided dragging women home from the mainland. They were always so bitter. He much preferred the women at home, who forgave readily his naughtiness. They understood better his nature, were more capable of handling its whims.

Much preferable to this. Angry eyes and steely demands. Roan blinked at her like a drowsing cat. He gave no indication that he smelled any such man. Or heard any such noise. "Ever, ever?" He questioned instead, lips curling at one corner. Not now, not ever, sounded like a very long time indeed.

Which had to mean she liked him.

Sniffing at her, Roan watched her fingers spread paste on his skin, blotting his wound from sight. It didn't feel like anything. Cool, a little damp, but there was no tricky pain or numbness. The bandaging was another matter. "I might need that arm later." Roan laughed, muscles flexing against the tightness of the wrapping. It bit into his skin when he did so.

She gave in nicely, however. No slapping away of his hands, she let him touch. Even settling into him. Shoulder to chest, head to chin. Roan propped it there, in the tangle of her braids, arm slithering around her to drag her just a little bit closer. Just a little bit. His hand squeezed her hip as she gripped his arm. "That's not nice." He warned.

Sliding his chin free, Roan pressed his cheek to her hair, tucking his nose to her ear and breathing her in. Then licking her. Just a little. The flat of his tongue swiping across all the curling ridges of her ear. She tasted like dirt, and possession. "I haven't decided yet." He was full of conflict. Roan couldn't decide if he wanted to punish her or fuck her. He could do both, even at the same time, but he wasn't sure which would give him the most pleasure. Or the proper release.

"I think your hiding something." He decided out loud. Pushing her away, Roan settled her by his crossed ankles and looked her over, his expression disgruntled. "You don't smell right, and I can't decide if its because you're dirty or up to some mischief." He brushed her hair back behind her shoulders and thumbed her temple. "What's your name? Do you have a man?" If she did, she probably didn't anymore.

Or wouldn't for long.

Alesia Skye

Yellow to Summer-sky
  • Queen
  • Played By:

Hidden Queen
    9 Posts    0 marks
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2021, 01:07:41 AM »
Sia rolled her eyes. He must be touched in the head, because he sounded like her eight-year old child and the Queen could hardly stand when her own blood acted in such ways. It was strange to see the Warlord Prince act so…simple…when he had been such a dark presence in her forest such a short time ago. Was it the Bond that was making him this way or were the Raiders not like the rumors she had heard? If anyone knew about rumors, it was Alesia. The ones that wound their way up the treetops about her were ghastly and she had hardly lifted a finger to cultivate such an image.

Sia let him touch her and even run his tongue over her ear. She endured it because she knew, unlike him, that he must be craving her touch. In fact, when she thought about it, he was doing a fairly admirable job of not just outright fucking her. Not that she would let without a fight, because she felt like doing almost anything else than screwing with her head hurting this bad. So, yes, she could endure a little petting to giver the male what he needed.

Which was her.

Fuck. He was never going to go away. The realization seeped in slowly, like water dripping through a crack. This was not just some random bloke that she could slip away from. He would sense her out. He would look. Search. Feel compelled to push himself to the limit until he held her. The Queen blew out a loud puff of air and contemplated her options. Nothing like this had ever happened before, so her mother had not prepared her for what to do.

Did she poison him? She surely could with a plant in her kit, but the thought of it sickened her far more than the blow to her head had. Damn Mother Night all to hell. For as long as she had isolated herself, as long as she had trained, she could not even steel herself to get rid of the one thing that could jeopardize her entire life.

“You can call me Sia.” She did not give her full name or her last name. She would never do that. “Go ahead and give me your name. And no, I don’t have a man. I don’t need one. Almost got the best of you and it certainly doesn’t look like most men do.” Her white teeth flashed for a second, Alesia amused at the jab. If he was her Warlord Prince than she wished to promptly get under his skin. Just like she had done with Cyrus.

She did not like all of this talk of “smelling” right though. It veered towards dangerous territory, territory that she did not want to explore with the Warlord Prince. So, instead, Alesia followed the wisp of an idea in her head. Perhaps she could salvage this situation, find a way for them to coexist without ruining each of their lives.

“Well. Let me make it easy for you. Kidnap me? Not a good idea. I will make your life a living hell until you kill me. But, you see, if you kill me, we won’t get to see each other ever…ever… again.” With each last word, the Queen drug herself forward and settled back in the Warlord Prince’s lap. She ran a finger down his cheek and pressed her forehead against his, their lips close. He might not know she was his Queen, but the idea of losing her must hurt on some instinctual level to him. “Instead, you could visit me. A compromise. You won’t be happy and I sure won’t be happy, but we both win.”

Roan Bélanger

Blood Opal to Red
  • Warlord Prince
  • Played By: dergon

Corlay Raider
    Ile de Paon Kaeleer
    23 Posts    507 marks
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2021, 06:59:19 AM »

She was placid, for a time. It pleased Roan, but he wasn't sure he trusted in. There was almost always one last, nasty bite in animals slake in the snare. It was a trick, surely. A gathering of strength before the final punishment. Or idiocy, on her account. She couldn't hurt him. Roan was bigger, faster, and stronger.

The tree had been luck. And luck wouldn't come twice to her bidding.

She certainly didn't like it. Huffing as he sniffed her, but being still beneath his questing tongue. She didn't even wiggle. Maybe she did like it. Roan wanted to imagine she did. He was handsome, and the ladies always cooed over his Jewels and Caste back home.

Sia, Sia, Sia he sang to himself. Roan looked her over. Sia. It didn't fit at all. Maybe it would once she was clean, a state he planned on seeing her get to. The image of stripping her down and scrubbing her clean was an enticing one, to be sure. It made his hands a little more greedy as he chuckled at her demands.

"No men." He corrected, finger tapping the tip of her impertinent nose. His name he kept to himself, refusing to give in to her every demand. But he did so want to hear her say it. His hands helped her closer when she came, wandering as she settled against his chest, meek as a kitten.

She had to be up to something. "And that was pure luck, my little dove. The tree got me, not you." Roan nuzzled her, arms and legs securing her nearness. He spread a hand over her ribs, fitting the underside of her breast in the gap between his thumb and forefinger. Oh she very much had to be up to something.

Roan ate it up anyway. Leaning into her so that their breath mingled. The tingle her finger left in its wake spread quickly across his whole body. It was not at all like anything he'd experienced before. He wanted to give in. To heed the reason of her foolishness. But it was foolishness. Roan licked at her.

"Visit you? Where? Certainly not here. As soon as my back is turned you'll be gone never to return." He wasn't stupid. She'd have to hit him in the head with a dozen more trees for him to fall for such a thing. Roan kissed her cheek, lips parting, his open mouth crept across her skin to her ear, where he practically purred. "And what makes you think I won't kill you anyway? And enjoy it when I do?"

Welcome to Witchlight

We are an AU Black Jewels RPG that is continuously expanding the world lore to truly make it our own. Come join us and play in our sandbox!

Open since 2017, we have 9 unique races, from birds to wolf-shifters. Feel free to drop into our Discord, lurk our wanted ads, and see if Witchlight is the fantasy site you should always have been looking for.

We have an RPG Rating of:

Timeline

SPRING - AW104

The seasons will change on 02/21.

Recent Topics

The Nettle & The Needle by Heidi Ranum
[Yesterday at 07:22:09 AM]

Home for the Mourning Days by Vigot Thidrandisson
[February 15, 2021, 06:40:49 PM]

Surprises in Winter by Roan Bélanger
[February 13, 2021, 06:59:19 AM]

Paths that Wind and Wither by Lysander
[February 12, 2021, 10:26:03 PM]

Thread Completion by kayndred
[February 12, 2021, 05:18:41 PM]

Chat

Guest Friendly Discord
login & choose a name, no registration required!

Wanted Spotlight

The Fellowship
Companions | Open Jewels | Kaeleer
Plaguebearers

Rumor Mill

Credits

Witchlight is loosely based upon the Black Jewels Series by Anne Bishop though it has been adapted and expanded by our members. All lore, characters, and writing belongs to the members. Site graphics & custom codes were created by the staff. A special thanks to Wolf & Katarina for all their help with the planning of Witchlight and the writing of the base lore.

Community Awards Winner