Bannick

Sapphire to Gray
  • Warlord Prince
  • Played By: dergon

Dea al Mon Kaeleer
    26 Posts    369 marks
The calming
« on: January 04, 2019, 06:05:10 AM »

Bannick left them with the queen. Two new bucks instead of one delivered to Harrow. Bannick thought he had done a good job, but Harrow was too preoccupied to praise him. Ruffling Nipper’s hair and kissing Steadfast’s forehead, he went home to someone who would properly appreciate him.

Rhiannon was the youngest of his wives, and possibly the sweetest. Temperament just the sort to turn you from sadness. Bannick was not sad, but a little sunshine after a big storm was needed. He would make sure the others were safe after his journey as well. But for now, it was her lap that summoned him.

He found her in the house. Breakfast things scattered across the table, Rhi in the big, soft chair. Bannick went to her on his knees, rubbing his face along her thigh until his forehead bumped into her stomach. Careful not to spear her with his antlers. Bannick inhaled. Cheer and woman.

”Good morning, sweetling,” Bannick murmured to her hip. Hands following the path his face hand, sliding under her knees and up her thighs until they cupped her bottom. He sighed. The chair was big enough for him to join her in it, which was the reason he had bought the otherwise hideous piece of furniture. But for now he was content to kneel at her feet.

”Are you well?” Probes already scouring the house. But he would let Rhi tell him about herself before he set them on her too.

Rhiannon Fleetfoot

• Inactive Character
  • Healer
  • Dea al Mon Kaeleer
    1 Posts    0 marks
Re: The calming
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 11:00:13 PM »

Bannick’s attentions were met with a squeak, equal parts surprise and delight. A squeak that quickly gave way to laughter, “Husband-mine!” All thoughts of a quiet morning were gone, Rhiannon wiggling further into the chair reaching for him happily. “You just missed breakfast.”

She would make something for him though. When she was certain he was safe and whole.

Hands roamed Bannick’s face, his shoulders, anywhere she could reach without unsettling him. It was less a healer’s instinct and more a wife’s that set her searching for cuts and other injuries. Bent almost double to kiss the missing antler tip.Safe and warm. Safe and here. Rhi couldn’t ask for more even if she wanted to.

“I’m well. It’s been too quiet here.” Too quiet without Bannick and even Steadfast though she wouldn’t dream of saying such. “And you’ve been fighting.” No accusation, just a simple observation as she tangled her fingers in his hair.

Bannick

Bannick

Sapphire to Gray
  • Warlord Prince
  • Played By: dergon

Dea al Mon Kaeleer
    26 Posts    369 marks
Re: The calming
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 09:06:57 PM »

”That’s alright.” Bannick rumbled. Breath hot in the folds and angles of her body. Rhi bent over him, creating more. Trapping him in the warm press of her body and drowning him in her scent. It was good. Hands roaming his body. Lips kissing his missing point in a touch he felt without any real sensation. He was not very worried about breakfast.

Good, soft hands traveling his body. Most, if not all, of him still there. The worst of his hurts taken care of by the village healer they had dumped the sick bucks on. Whole in spirit, too, because Bannick was used to killing. And killing beasts had never much weighed on his soul. Missing breakfast with his wife was disappointing, however. He nibbled an apology on her thigh.

”My poor love.” She needed a child to keep her busy, Bannick thought. Gripping her ass tight, he pulled her closing. Head unburied from her soft warm places so he could kiss her properly.  ”I have been.” Harrow rarely sent him on peaceful work. She had others for that. Bannick was for force and reckoning. ”But only a little, I promise.” Cocky with victory. Bannick worked his hands up to her shoulders, rubbing them gently.

”And I won.” He grinned, sticking his nose to the pulse at her throat for sniffing. His probes circled back around the house and began their slow, curious assault on Rhiannon. Women often said they were well when they were not. He still hadn’t figured out why. ”Here I come, little sun.” Bannick warned before climbing into the chair with her, wife dragged securely into his lap for proper petting.

”Did I miss anything while I was away? Other than you.” Tusks gentle and he nuzzled her shoulder, palm running down her spine.

Welcome to Witchlight

We are an AU Black Jewels RPG that is continuously expanding the world lore to truly make it our own. Come join us and play in our sandbox!

Open since 2017, we have 9 unique races, from birds to wolf-shifters. Feel free to drop into our Discord, lurk our wanted ads, and see if Witchlight is the fantasy site you should always have been looking for.

We have an RPG Rating of:

Timeline

SUMMER - AW103

The seasons will change on 4/19.

Recent Topics

Thread Completion by dergon
[July 09, 2020, 04:36:12 PM]

Red-eye, Koa by The Darkness
[July 09, 2020, 04:23:37 PM]

Transactions by The Darkness
[July 08, 2020, 05:53:49 PM]

Nissi by The Darkness
[July 08, 2020, 05:52:15 PM]

Vee, Nikodemus by kayndred
[July 05, 2020, 06:26:10 PM]

Chat

Guest Friendly Discord
login & choose a name, no registration required!

Wanted Spotlight

The Fellowship
Companions | Open Jewels | Kaeleer
Plaguebearers

Rumor Mill

Credits

Witchlight is loosely based upon the Black Jewels Series by Anne Bishop though it has been adapted and expanded by our members. All lore, characters, and writing belongs to the members. Site graphics & custom codes were created by the staff. A special thanks to Wolf & Katarina for all their help with the planning of Witchlight and the writing of the base lore.

Community Awards Winner