Satyana's Shadows
« on: October 29, 2018, 10:10:02 PM »
Spy Horde
Connected to Satyana Mitra

Spies Aplenty!

General Information:
Satyana has been taking in strays and urchins since she established her temple, feeding, clothing, and training them to be her eyes and ears in the crowds. Saty's Shadows speak to her and each other with a coded language when they need to leave messages, and have free passage into all but the inner most sanctum of her temple. She pays them a stipend from the temple donations as well as letting them keep whatever they can pickpocket during their time out gathering for her.

They can come from any background and be any age, although she has a preference for those who are just out of their birthright ceremonies for their malleability. Saty caries the same prejudices for non-Hayllian peoples as the rest of her country but she's gotten to the point where she doesn't care who's eyes see or who's ears hear, just as long as the important parts get back to her and are actually important.

Requested Caste: Any

Relationship: Employer/Patron/Handler

Preferred Jewels: Any! Although fewer with Offering jewels than not.

Face Claim: Any

Miscellaneous:
Saty's shadows can range in allegiance to her, from people looking to use her position and the fact that she pays them to people who actually like her. Weather or not they are pawns or the masterminds in a game to betray her or advocates for her plans for the future are up to you!

I was thinking aiming for three just for potential drama? The ranks can be added to if there's a need or a plot. As it stands the bulk of them are NPCs.
 Eating something this cute will definitely inspire you! Provides a random writing prompt upon use. Make sure to save whatever prompt it gives, as the item will be deleted upon use.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 10% more marks for a completed thread.   The Darkness has a surprisingly lenient return policy! (No Birthright to Red - Darker Jewels not guaranteed.)   Wow, it's really heavy!   2 Birthrights, 1 Post. (Birthright Blood Opal to Red)   You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    Eating something this cute will definitely inspire you! Provides a random writing prompt upon use. Make sure to save whatever prompt it gives, as the item will be deleted upon use.   Pick your own! Allows you to choose a set of Dark Jewels that you specify, up to a Descent of Ebon-gray.