Hair Color:
Eye Color:

Appearance:

The Mind

Craft Strengths: 15pts
Craft
Craft
Craft Weaknesses: Aspects of Craft your character underperforms at

Personal Strengths: A list of admirable or valuable traits or skills your character possesses (optional)
Personal Weaknesses: A list of detestable or imperfect qualities your character possesses, or skills they’re miserable at (optional)

Personality:

The Backstory

Family:
  • Name | Relation | Jewel to Jewel Caste

History:

The Writer

Player Name: What you prefer to be called OOC
Player Pronouns: How you like to be referred to
Timezone: Your timezone in GMT
Contact: How best to contact you for plots (site PM, e-mail, Discord, Skype, etc)

Inactivity Instructions:

Roleplay Sample:

Eating something this cute will definitely inspire you! Provides a random writing prompt upon use. Make sure to save whatever prompt it gives, as the item will be deleted upon use.   A fancy certificate awarded to those noble writers who finish what they start. Redeem it to get a bonus of 10% more marks for a completed thread.   The Darkness has a surprisingly lenient return policy! (No Birthright to Red - Darker Jewels not guaranteed.)   Wow, it's really heavy!   2 Birthrights, 1 Post. (Birthright Blood Opal to Red)   You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    You heard whaaaat? Omg. NO! I won't tell anybody.    Eating something this cute will definitely inspire you! Provides a random writing prompt upon use. Make sure to save whatever prompt it gives, as the item will be deleted upon use.   Pick your own! Allows you to choose a set of Dark Jewels that you specify, up to a Descent of Ebon-gray.